Please read all this information below carefully to understand, how we handle (collect, use, store and protect) your PII, in accordance with the eHealth First Project website.
1. When using our website, you may be asked to fill in the forms, enter your name, email, your Ethereum or Bitcoin Accounts' addresses, phone number or other PII.
3. We collect PII, when you fill in the forms, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website.
4. We can use collected PII in the following ways: to send emails regarding your subscription or requests / orders or other services, to follow up with them after correspondence, to allow us to better service you upon your requests, to personalize and improve your experience, to process your transaction.
5. Your PII is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive and credit information you provide to us is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
6. This website doesn't let you process a transaction directly via website. To do so, you could use other available relevant software and websites.
7. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
9. We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your PII, unless we provide you with special notice. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. The non-PII may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you have any questions about this Private Policy, please write to email email@example.com